Frequently Asked Questions
Will the paint ever wear down?
Simple way to put it…Never! Aporia Customs uses high-end paint to ensure your controller will never wear down.
Why Aporia Customs?
– Make your friends extremely jealous with the many sick custom designs we offer! – Our controllers are all 100% hand-made. Aporia Customs does NOT offer paddles, but we offer buttons! You select the quantity…You control the price!
– Aporia Customs guarantees 3-5 business day delivery through USPS (domestic) at a cheaper rate than ANY other online controller service. We also offer the cheapest shipping for international users!
– Our website offers a user-friendly experience by providing a simplified store and checkout process. Ordering online has never been easier!
– Aporia Customs does not take short cuts and lower the quality of our products for third-party branded materials. – Our competitors use cheaper materials and a shoddy assembly process which results in a significantly less durable and reliable controller. Aporia Customs uses a refined process and the best materials available to ensure you,that your controller will last a life time!
– Customer satisfaction is our deepest desire, and this credo is what defines and distinguishes us in our industry. We offer real-time live chat, email support, and a phone line to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have.
– It’s a pretty awesome feeling ordering, knowing someone is going to sit there for many hours processing, and personalizing your order.
– Our paint. It is solid, like a rock. You don’t have to be extremely careful with it, the paint is guaranteed to never wear. Use it like a normal controller, just don’t be too rough with it! If you are too rough with it and do some how damage it, please refer to our ‘Repair’ section below.
– Endless possibilities. No too fond with the designs we have to offer? Email us at [email protected] with your design YOU came up with, and we’ll quote a price and completely personalize it to your liking! Please note, prices are a bit higher for completely custom designs, email us with a budget in mind.
Placing An Order
How long after I place my order will it take to process?
Once the order is placed, we will start preparing it for shipment. Each order takes roughly 1-2 weeks to complete, and that may seem like a while — but all orders are hand packed, shipped in and tested to ensure the highest quality possible. On some rare occasions orders may take up to over a month, due to high volume of orders. Much time goes into each and every order, which does take a bit longer, especially for orders with a massive quantity. These controllers are not slapped together, they are high quality, hand-made, ‘work of arts’ that will last a lifetime. Please note, orders placed from November to late January, may experience a longer wait time due a high volume of orders.
Is my credit card information secure & what types of payment methods do you accept??
We guarantee that every transaction you make at Aporia Customs will be 100% safe and secure thanks to encryption technology. Your personal information, including your credit card number, is protected from fraudulent use. This website is protected with SSL encryption, the highest standard in Internet security to protect customer information. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
What if I have a special request?
You would need to contact us for any possible type of custom designed controller order. Since there are so many things we can do at Aporia Customs, it is impossible to list them all on the website
Do you ship to my Country?
Probably. We ship all over the world including: Australia, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Africa, Canada, Poland, New Zealand, Holland, Austria, Belgium, Mexico, Japan, Italy, Norway Etc. We will not process orders that we know can not be shipped. If a package is returned we will refund the total amount paid if we were unable to ship.
Will I be charged International Customs fees?
On frequent occasions there is the possibility of international customs fees for international buyers. The customs laws vary from country to country and we recommend you contact your customs office to find out the current import tax laws. These are not fees which are charged by Aporia Customs.
My Package has not Arrived.
My controller has not arrived yet. What shall I do?
Please contact us immediately and we will assist you. Sometimes packages get lost, but this is a very rare occasion and should be the last thing to worry about. If you are an international buyer, sometimes packages get stuck in customs for a while and take a bit longer than expected to clear. Please don’t wait too long to notify us if your package is missing. Sooner the better!
Warranty, Returns, Refunds & Cancellation.
We can not repair any controllers after you receive them! But if you receive them damaged and you have proof on the day you received them. Then the seller Aporia Customs and the buyer can work something out, For example, if you some how damage your controller, you can order a new one! For problems with the controllers please refer to the ‘Refund & Return’ section below.
Refund & Return:
If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we will do everything within our power to ensure you get everything you need out of your controller and that all questions, concerns, and disputes are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner. We can not refund custom orders purchased directly from the seller, we can only refund pre-made designs with no alterations. If all the following rules apply, we will issue you a full refund as long as the controller are returned within 7 days of date received. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
If you wish to cancel your order, please log into your account and refer to the ‘View Cart’ section. If your order conformation has been received then we can not fully refund the order because you are purchasing a custom controller that is hand-made, and is fully designed to the customers liking. We can offer a partial refund if your order status is either delayed or not processed. We can only fully cancel an order if the status is labeled ‘Processing’. Once we receive the order, we paint the controller, prepare it for shipment, and we go from their. If your order is received, and for what ever reason you wish to return it for a full refund, please note we do not refund custom orders but we do replace if it’s a matched price to another pre-made design.If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]